Oportunidades de Empleo en Nueva York
Ad Reference: 4563092
Ad Reference: 4563203
Janitorial Contractor looking for floor strippers and project men. Please read this ad before replying. You Must have EXTENSIVE floor stripping and waxing experience using all types of machinery such as auto scrubbers, side by side machines, carpet extractors. If you have no experience doing this work, using this equipment please do not reply. Stripping floors, cutting edges, laying wax and buffing experience is 100% needed. Please do not apply if your experience is limited to doing this work just a few times. This is an OVERNIGHT position and requires,you to travel to the Bronx as a meeting point. If you have a drivers license that’s a larger benefit as well. Please send your resume and cover letter via fax to 718-892-6645 or email to Assistant@ServcoInd.com NO CALLS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Contratista de limpieza buscando limpiadoras de suelo y hombres para nuestro equipo para proyectos. Por favor lea este anuncio antes de contestar. Debe tener UN AMPLIO piso decapado y encerado experiencia con todo tipo de maquinaria, tales como auto los depuradores, lado a lado las máquinas, alfombras extractores. Si usted no tiene ninguna experiencia en este trabajo, la utilización de este equipo no responda. Pelar los pisos, los bordes de corte y pulido cera por experiencia es 100% necesario. Por favor, no aplicar si la experiencia se limita a hacer este trabajo sólo unas pocas veces. Esta posición se hace en la noche y requiere, para poder viajar al Bronx como un punto de encuentro. Si usted tiene una licencia de conducir es un mayor beneficio. Por favor enviar su curriculum vitae y carta de presentación por medio de fax al 718-892-6645 o envíe un correo a Assistant@ServcoInd.com NO SE ACEPTARÁN LLAMADAS
Ad Reference: 4556150
Ad Reference: 4419334
Ad Reference: 4562223
Ad Reference: 4563118
Ad Reference: 4563589
Ad Reference: 4563342
Ad Reference: 4563756
Ad Reference: 4563672
Ad Reference: 4563766
Ad Reference: 4563643
Estoy buscando un pintor, plaster, carpintero con conocimiento de encuadre sheetrock y instalación de moldeo y puerta. Tiene que ser aseado, orientado al detalle y tiene que hablar un poco de inglés. Para programar una entrevista por favor llame a (917) 464-5662
Español: Se solicita una persona con experiencia en ventas de maderas, con el conocimiento de los oficios de la construccióny la contratación. Esta persona debe ser bilingüe en español e inglés.
Envié un correo electrónico a email@example.com para programar una entrevista, o llame al (973)-832-4607.
English: Well established Sawmill and Lumber Company seeking person fluent in Spanish and English, experienced person with a background in lumber sales with knowledge of the building trades and contracting.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview, or call (973)-832-4607.
The Maintenance Specialist may be assigned to congregate or to scattered site programs and may be reassigned to different sites as required by the programs. Repair and maintain assigned premises and keep facility clean and organized. Responsible for the general safety conditions of the assigned facility. Ensure cleanliness and maintain building(s) in good condition and repair to ensure the safety and comfort of the staff and clients and protecting the Program’s physical facility. Ensures compliance with regulatory environmental standards. Other responsibilities include working harmoniously with staff in accordance with Comunilife principles and guidelines.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
1) Monitor the Facility’s interior and exterior entrances for cleanliness (including snow removal and removal of other hazardous conditions).
2) Assist in fire safety and evacuation drills, procedures and trainings.
3) Alert the direct supervisor, Asst. Director, Director or designee, of any unusual occurrences or violation of rules and regulations (i.e., no smoking regulations).
4) Carry out cleaning duties as assigned to ensure the building reflects the standard of hygiene outlined and as directed by Comunilife management, including care of floors, bathrooms and public areas.
5) Troubleshoot and perform repairs including, but not limited to:
· painting, patching and sheet rocking
· light plumbing including unclogging drains and basic plumbing skills
· light electrical (from the wall out) including replacing fixtures and lighting ballast
· lighting in general including bulb and switch plate replacement
· lock repair and replacement
· floor tile repair and installation including base
· general carpentry including interior renovation, ductwork and tasks as assigned
· HVAC system cleaning, filter and belt changes
6) Monitor heating and air conditioning systems, including logging and reporting problems and potential issues. Emphasis on preventative maintenance.
7) Move and relocate furniture, computers, office supplies, etc. as needed.
8) Take inventory of janitorial supplies, hand towels, toilet tissue, etc., regularly and ensure replacement.
9) Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adheres to safe work practices
10) Attend training programs and meetings as instructed.
11) Any additional responsibilities as deemed necessary and appropriate by the direct supervisor, Asst. Director or Director for the proper day-to-day operations of the facility, including but not limited to, cleaning snow from sidewalks during the winter, cleaning 18 inches into the street as per City regulations, and other necessary repair and maintenance duties.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
ü Ability to use power and hand tools as well as power cleaning equipment.
ü Work well in a team environment and experience working with a diverse group of people, good customer/client and staff orientation.
ü Knowledge of OSHA guidelines and building codes.
ü Clear written and verbal communication skills.
ü Ability to organize, clean and maintain a healthcare facility.
ü Well-developed interpersonal skills. Hard-working. Reliable.
ü Ability and willingness to travel from site to site.
ü Ability to follow through and carry out work orders
ü Valid, clean driver’s license
Education and Experience Requirement(s)
1.High School Diploma or equivalent with at least one (1) year maintenance experience.
2. Must be able to demonstrate good skills in general maintenance including cleaning, tiling, plumbing, heating, electrical etc.
Tasks involve physical effort which may involve standing, walking, climbing ladders, bending, lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials individually weighing 50 pounds.
General office, healthcare facility and residential (multi-unit) work environment.
TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT http://comunilife.iapplicants.com/